Allianz Employee Assistance Program
GET A QUOTE
What is EAP?
Employee Assistance Program is designed to help employees resolve personal and professional issues which may negatively impact their health, performance and general well-being. By addressing these issues we aim to create a positive work environment and ensure better employee health and superior performance.
Our EAP services are offered through video counseling, mobile calls, emails, online chats, or through a face-to-face session.
Maintain Healthy workspace
Profitable for businesses
Boost the mental health
Why is EAP important?
What Is the Agenda of Allianz Employee Assistance Program?
What worries your employees?
● They don't have ample time for counseling
● They don't have time to consult hospital for mild health troubles
● They worry have their family members
● They are stressed from their work
● They find it hectic to commute and unable to reach on time
● They are worried about household chores as most of the times they spend in office
● They seek advice from people who take huge charges
What Do We Offer?
● Health assistance
● Roadside assistance
● Ensure offering physical and mental well-being
● Home assistance
● Care for your employees and their family members
● Mental health
● Financial consultation
● Doctor teleconsultation
Health Assistance Benefits
Pharmacy and Pathlabs
At Home healthcare
Roadside Assistance Benefits
Lost or Locked keys
Home & Financial Assistance Benefits
Data Recovery Benefits
Why Allianz Assistance EAP
By focussing on better employee mental and physical well-being we improve employee productivity, performance, and retention creating all-around value for businesses.
Affordable for Businesses
Need information to get a quote?
📞 +91 75069 42318
How Can We Help?
Health Assistance Claims
About Us | Contact Us | FAQ | Careers | Global Locations | Allianz Partners Corporate Website
Allianz Assistance Plans
Four-Wheeler Assistance | Two-Wheeler Assistance | Health Assistance | Employee Assistance Program
File A Claim | Policy Document
Help & Tips
Contact Us | Blog | Global Locations | Chat Conditions Of Use