Key locked out is one of the most common occurrences generally to be seen with the new vehicle users. A key unlock assistance is usually undertaken when our vehicle keys are lost, left inside the car, or broken inside the keyhole. Whatever the issue persists with the keys, your roadside assistance cover is right away to rescue you.
Let the technicians visit you and can help you unlock your vehicle with ease. The technicians go an extra mile for you to perform mechanical support and fix the issue of your computerized keys for both the cars and bikes. In other cases, your spare key will be retrieved as it can be arranged for you if you live in the same city as your residence. In rare cases, if any difficulty persists in opening your vehicle the towing facility of your vehicle will be arranged to the nearest authorized workshop.
With roadside assistance benefits
in hand, you can rely upon your most trusted ally when the vehicle breaks down and get back on track in no time with your new key.
● Compulsory original ID proof of the customer
● Key unlocking assistance will be done under the customer’s supervision
● The customer identity and vehicle registration certificate should match each other
● If the registration certificate and customer ID don’t match, then the local police authorities need to be informed immediately.
● Written consent from the customer if rescue operation for your car is needed to break the windshield and gain entry inside the car for retrieval of your keys
● Charges differ day and night. Day time unlocking assistance service starts from 8 AM to 8 PM and night time unlocking assistance service starts from 8 PM to 8 AM
● Extra charges are levied inclusive of taxes for spares and consumables
● The actual service charges are based on the final charges shown at the booking time
● Cancellation charges are levied if the request is canceled upon reaching the technician
● Car key/lock/lockset replacement of the same type and kind if it is stolen lost or damaged.
● Key replacement in case of burglary or theft and the replacement for the lockset will be done in case of theft or damage.
Replacement of car keys is required in certain situations. The key may be broken, stolen, or damaged. Knowing the type of your car keys is beneficial enough when it comes to repairing or replacement.
This type of key comprises some security features with a transponder that releases radio waves or infrared rays to lock or unlock the car. Replacement of remote car keys is expensive due to the work involved in doing reprogramming of the security features.
These car keys have buttons embedded on them and upon pressing them your car senses the key nearby through sensors and the door gets unlocked automatically without the need for you to physically unlock the door