you need help
to clear the fog.
· Use Built-in defogger.
· Lower window glasses to trap out moisture.
· Raise air conditioner temperature in order to balance outside and inside temperatures.
· Use anti-fog sprays.
· Direct air ducts over the inside glass to evaporate moisture.
· And always keep your windshields in good condition.
· Change the windshield rubber if you see any harsh markings.
· Check the battery level frequently.
· Before pulling up the vehicle on the road, heat up the battery by keeping the engine ON for 10 minutes
· Never forget an old battery needs more attention.
· Lastly, remember you can call a roadside assistance helpline for a quick battery jumpstart in case your encounter a dead battery.
· Always check tire pressure before moving.
· Get your tires inflated at regular intervals.
· Never over-inflate tires because high pressure is equally dangerous as low pressure.
· Replace the old and worn-out tires.
· Carry the spare tire.
· Don’t keep your vehicle unused for very long periods.
· Keep fabric mats to soak the water from shoes.
· Keep towels to wipe away any water on the dashboard, seats, or other vertical areas.
· Get your windows and doors checked for gaps and leakages.
· Carry a raincoat, umbrella, extra clothes, etc. to avoid damage through your wet clothes.
· Increase the cleaning routine frequency to avoid mold, virus, bacteria, and unhealthy smell.
· Regularly wash and wipe the exteriors.
· Paint protection spray and car wax – both help to a great extent in preserving the paint.
· Check for any cracks in lights.
· Check whether all lights are working fine. (A flickering light can also indicate issues with battery)
· Get your damaged lights repaired.
· Opt for a professional wash for underside cleaning.
· Get anti-rust done on the underside to avoid it from rusting.
· Avoid covering the car as rain pressure makes the cover stick to the car. This could potentially damage the paint while removing the cover.
· Covering should also be avoided in the rainy season as it traps moisture especially when the car is covered for longer periods.
In the case of a wet car, covering increases the damage to a very great extent