Many businessmen wait for their fleet vehicles to break down before they take a maintenance plan. This is not to be done for the long term. Find a
corporate roadside assistance plan which provides you services around the clock and buy it and keep your vehicle running in peak condition. Not only will you be depending on your vehicles, but this way your business will stay in continuation for years to come.
● Customer Service on single call; 24 hours, 7 days, 365 in a year
● PAN India en route breakdown support
● Fully equipped service vans backed by fully trained and dedicated technicians
● Quick response time with strategically positioned GPS enabled AOS vans via mobile app requesting truck roadside assistance services from a local provider. Office staff can place a request from their mobile or desktop app.
● Real-time van tracking, post assigning of Allianz on-road service (AOS) vans call enabling quick service
● Real-time SMS updates to the customer at different AOS call stages
● Trucking companies: Maintenance work is performed on all types of trucks, either on-site or at the fleet’s destination.
● Car rental services: Given the vast difference in customers and driving styles, personalized maintenance programs are performed on every car in a rental service’s fleet.
● Government vehicles: Preventive maintenance is performed on all general use vehicles for government workers.
● Farming: The farming sector engages preventive maintenance to be performed on all farming equipment such as tractors, plows, etc
As the health of a truck is directly proportional to the profitability of the company; when trucks break down which means missed deadlines will occur, making their customers unhappy and menacing their business
Using a compromised vehicle for transporting valuable employees carries immense safety risks, not only to human lives but also to vehicle damage. So, it is in the best interest of both the company and its employees to have a comprehensive corporate roadside assistance program that can offer you complete safety, given that accidents can cost both employers and employees staggering amounts of money.
Having a good corporate bulk roadside assistance program focuses on preventive maintenance so that issues do not haunt your time and being during the use of the vehicle. It provides you with the following benefits.
The Corporate Bulk roadside assistance program ensures fleet maintenance services to your vehicles which can lower the cost of repairs. For example, if you opt for vehicle engine maintenance for a short period, it will be expensive for you against having to replace the entire engine for the vehicle. It is as simple as that when you do not compromise in changing your personal car’s oil, you shouldn’t compromise in your fleet either.
Lastly, fleet maintenance gives better results in-vehicle testing and inspections for obvious reasons. Having a
corporate bulk buying roadside assistance program ensures preventive maintenance for your vehicle safety and drivers and retrieving better-capacitated output from your fleet.
Besides lower repair costs, performing
preventive maintenance on your fleet can lower down your operational costs. When your vehicles run at their maximum efficiency, they consume less fuel and retain their value. A well-maintained vehicle will be more cost-effective than a broken-down one in maximum cases.